Welcome to HCG Recipes

Here is a one stop shop for HCG friendly recipes. Formerly a successful Facebook Group that was archived and we lost everything, so, here we go. Enjoy and Happy Cookin!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Welcome to our new HCG recipe group!






HCG Recipes

As many of you know, I started a recipe page with Facebook that has been a huge success for those on HCG wanting to get creative with the few ingredients that we are allowed to use. It became a great co-op of people coming together for support and to share ideas. Due to Facebook archiving two different groups and essentially losing all of our recipes, I had no choice but to take matters into my own hands and start this blog!

So here is our new "group" I encourage anyone to share ideas in comments and such. If you have a recipe with pictures please email them to me @ jhenn222@mac.com and I will post with your name as the creator.

Let's make this blog as successful as our FB page! Here is the link to FB page, it is still a wonderful tool for support! https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/267372432405/

Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I already saw 3 recipes I can't wait to try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I just added a new soup blog today. I will try to add a bit more each day so we have a nice variety :)

      Delete